Global Election ServicesGlobal Election Services, Inc. (GES) provides comprehensive technology-enabled election services primarily for organized labor associations. GES senior staff have been supervising elections since 1981, having managed over 7,000 elections involving more than 40,000,000 voters – none of which have been overturned. Through their relationships and strong reputation in the industry, GES has an impressive customer list of over 100 labor unions and has previously done business with credit unions.
- A positive and trusted reputation in the marketplace based on having not one of the 7,000 elections this team has managed over the last thirty-three years, overturned.
- Management that has worked effectively with the United States Justice Department and the United States Department of Labor (OLMS) to conduct, organize and run elections, which have been certified as fair by various State and Federal Agencies.
- Management has conducted hundreds of seminars at Union Conventions on “How to get elected” and “How to stay in office”.
- Conducted elections at National Labor Conventions such as the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW), International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU), Laborers International Union of North America (LIUNA), National Association of Laborers, and New Democratic Party of Canada Convention.
- Conducted elections in over 42 States and United States Territories.
- Conducted Internet elections for the National Air Traffic Controllers Association, Audio Engineering Society, Transport Workers Union Local 252 and Actors’ Equity Association that identified increased participation and lowered printing and postage costs.
- Unique capabilities to plan and manage complex elections across multiple vertical industries that involve multiple methods of voting.
- The ability to retain existing clients and competitively compete for and win new, large Tier 1 clients, further validating the company’s market share and growth potential.
- Strong client relationships that provide significant opportunity for revenue growth and new product and services sales.
Maralin Falik has more than thirty-four years experience in election administration, helping manage and conduct over seven thousand elections. Most of her professional career (1981-1999) was spent at the Honest Ballot Association, a not-for-profit organization founded by Theodore Roosevelt, where she was Executive Director.
Because of her extensive experience in providing complete election management solutions to key private sector clients, including labor unions, associations and cooperatives/condominiums, she has been named chairperson of Global Election Solutions Mediation and Arbitration Division.
Her perfect record reflects the quality of her work when defending challenges elections before the Department of Labor and the courts. Ms. Falik has also testified as an “election expert” to the courts and various oversight groups.