John S. Matthews
John S. Matthews has been our CEO and Chairman of the Board of Directors. Mr. Matthews’ extensive experience in the securities industry is invaluable to GAHC and a major driver of its success. Here’s a rundown of some of the positions Mr. Matthews has held over the past few decades:
- President of Clark Dodge, a FINRA registered broker/dealer from January 2006 to February 2008.
- From January 2003 to August 2005 Mr. Matthews held the Independent Contractor Agreement for two Office of Supervisory Jurisdictions with vFinance Investments, Inc. and was responsible for all supervision of 35 registered representatives.
- From January 2003 until October 2004, Mr. Matthews concurrently served as the President of vFinance Investments and was responsible for all retail sales of 165 registered representatives and 28 branch offices.
- In 2001, Mr. Matthews served as Chairman of Ehrenkranz, King Nussbaum a NASD broker/dealer, and was responsible for the supervision of 100 registered representatives.
- From 1996 to 2000, Mr. Matthews served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Weatherly Securities Corp., a full service NASD brokerage firm, and supervised over 175 registered representatives and 35 associated persons in four branch offices. In May of 2000, Weatherly Securities was sold to Weatherly International PLC, a publicly-traded company on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange.
- From 1992 to 1996, Mr. Matthews worked as a registered representative, qualifying as a NASD Series 24 Principal in 1992.
Prior to entering the securities industry, Mr. Matthews served as the Director of U.S. Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s New York office.
Anthony S. Crisci, Esq., C.P.A
Mr. Crisci is an attorney and certified public accountant with over twenty (20) years of experience in tax, accounting, finance, corporate, health care and employee benefit matters. Mr. Crisci recently was corporate counsel for a large health care system with revenues in excess of one billion dollars. Mr. Crisci was General Council to several companies (both public and private), one company had revenues in excess of one billion dollars. In addition, Mr. Crisci was Assistant Vice President in Aon Consulting’s National Tax & ERISA Practice, tax associate for Pricewaterhouse Coopers, a staff accountant for Cantor Fitzgerald and for eleven years Mr. Crisci provided corporate and finance advice to start-up companies. Mr. Crisci holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting from Hofstra University and a Juris Doctor Degree, with distinction, from Hofstra University School of Law. He is a Certified Public Accountant and a Member of the New York and New Jersey State Bar Associations
Current shareholder and member of the family that owns and controls Bacardi Ltd., a worldwide liquor manufacturer and distributor. From 1979 to 1991, he was in charge of Bacardi’s manufacturing and distribution division for Nassau, Brazil, Trinidad and Central America. Currently, Mr. Bacardi serves as a director of Suramericana de Inversiones, S.A., an investment company located in Panama, and has served in that capacity since 1990. Mr. Bacardi is a founding shareholder of JSM Capital Holding Corp., a shareholder of Global Arena.
Martin J. Doane
Mr. Doane is a director of Global Arena Holding Inc. as well as a founding partner and CEO of Ubequity Capital. He brings with him 18 years of experience as a lawyer and two decades of activity in the corporate finance, M&A, financial services and venture capital fields. He has served on a variety of boards of both public and private companies. He has also served as CEO for several technology and digital media companies, including most recently, Silverback Media PLC, which he grew in less than 3 years from an idea to a multi-national moblie solutions group, with a revenue base of $25 million and 100+ employees. His industry and legal endeavors have supplied him with a deep, global network of professionals, entrepeneurs, and capital sources on which to draw from. Martin directs Ubequity’s strategy and business development. He focuses on originating opportunities for the firm, together with shepharding deals to fruition, selecting and leading execution teams. In his legal career, Martin was a partner at leading Canadian national and boutique firms. He engaged in a diverse litigation practice, involving significant work in the areas of corporate, employment, constitutional, securities, human rights and class action litigation. He appeared as counsel at all levels of court in Canada and has dozens of reported decisions to his credit. Always active in the pro bono sphere, Martin litigated numerous precedent-setting cases as Special Counsel for the Canadian Civil Liberties Association and Democracy Watch. He is a member in good standing of the Law Society of Upper Canada. Martin is a graduate of the University of Western Ontario and Osgoode Hall Law School. In 2002, Martin was awarded the Golden Jubilee Medal for his public service to Canada.